Saturday 11 June 2011

Work In Progress...........completed....I think

Stage 5

Well, it's now just short of 2am and I've finished.....I think!!
I've spent another 7 hours, in two sessions throughout the day and a third late this evening. I'm a little tired now, so I'm going to leave it for now and put it away for the next couple of days and then I'll have another look at it with fresh eyes. I find this helps to me to see anything I'm missing at the moment because I'm "too far in".....unable to see the wood for the trees...that sort of thing.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you've enjoyed this little insight into the evolution of a drawing. I've enjoyed doing this work in progress.....might think about doing another one soon.....just have to find a subject.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is really fabulous, Ros, and shows great skill and patience! Really good. x

    ReplyDelete