Thursday 2 June 2011

Welcome to my world of art....

Welcome to my blog...and to my world of art. I hope to make this an almost-daily record of my art....showing works in progress and completed works, discussing what influences me and informs my work.....and just generally trying to keep my ramblings interesting.... so why not follow my blog - at least for a wee while, to see what transpires.....you never know...it might be interesting :-DMeanwhile, here's one of my paintings to be going on with:



Entitled "Soft Light on Dunes (St Cyrus)", it is painted on a box canvas, in artist quality acrylic paints. 

Hope you like it.....and check back tomorrow....I'll have some more stuff organised for you to look at. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely painting and I look forward to your ramblings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland! This'll suit you, I know it will, and your paintings look great... they are so calming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogger! I look forward to reading your posts - please follow me too - All Things Arty at: http://aitch-aitchblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I look forward to your future work! I've followed you :) Please would you mind taking a look at my blog;
    heathy270@blogspot.com
    Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete